OTF | WOFF | 32 MB
Meet Veronia! An elegant, handwritten mono-line font family designed by Cindy Kinash and Callie Hegstrom. Available in four weights, with floral elements and decorative alternate letters. Veronia is perfect for stationery, greeting cards, invitations, magazines and websites and more.
FontMaster - FM Ephire Font Family $60
11 OTF with WebFonts | Designers: Jordan Jelev & Vassil Kateliev
- FM Ephire is a hand-drawn, multilingual, type family of five weights with compliment italics. Stuffed with tons of features, Ephire really shines through its artistic and stylish, yet elegant feel of a natural handwriting. It is your best choice wherever you design greeting cards, banners or posters and it also handles pretty well for body text, even in small sizes. Enjoy Ephire!
Decima is a new display face designed in 2008. The designer’s inspiration was a previous creation, PR41, a monoline condensed typeface developed for use on instrument panels. This time, the intention was to create a typeface with a more modern, yet soft, look while retaining PR41 characteristics. Decima is a condensed geometric San Serif, built in three weights and six styles. The letterforms in roman style are techno in appearance, while italics remind one of handwriting (which is evident in lowercase g, y, z whose loops resemble real italics). In bold weight, the letters retained the condensed matrix of regular weight letterforms, making it ideal for titling usage. Ink traps have been added to some letters to aid readability. Decima is released as OpenType single master with a Western CP1252 character set.
OTF | 6 Fonts | JPEG Preview | 4.3 Mb RAR
Banda is a semi-serif typeface characterized by a tall x-height and rounded semi-serifs. Although it was first designed as a display typeface, Banda quickly evolved into more complex type consisting of seven weights plus their respectful italics. Banda can be used for short passages of text as well as a fancy display type. Varying from the elegant and finesse, thinner weights to the almost childish bubbliness of the heavier weights, Banda is a great all-round performer suitable for logos, headlines, package & food designs & much more.
OTF | 14 Fonts | JPEG Preview | 4.3 Mb RAR
OTF | WOFF | 26 MB
Vertebrata is a serif type family of six fonts, designed by Fulvio Bisca between 2011 and 2014. It embodies features from different ages of writing and history of typography: the solemnity of Capitalis Monumentalis in uppercase and small caps, rhythm of Textura in lowercase, sturdiness of 1800 Slab Serifs in the overall look and feel, and a contemporary modular approach to the construction process. In spite of the geometric genesis of the letterforms, special attention has been paid to optical corrections, in order to obtain a natural and legible design.
- Artegra Slab is the latest addition to the Artegra superfamily. It contains 54 fonts with over 1000 glyphs per font in condensed, normal and extended widths. With Cyrillic and Greek sets it supports more than a hundred languages. It’s based on the perfectionist geometric shapes of Artegra Sans, which makes it beautiful to look at and easy to read.Opentype features include Small Caps, Ligatures, Unlimited Fractions, Ordinals, Superscripts & Subscripts, Language Localizations for Turkish, Dutch, Polish, Romanian, Moldovan and so on.
OTF | 9.56 MB
Larsseit is a sans which mixes a very low contrast and classical proportions. Larsseit emphasizes cleanliness, readability and objectivity. The Larsseit family includes 6 weights, from UltraThin to Black, with their corresponding italics and Small Caps. Each font includes OpenType Features such as Proportional Figures, Tabular Figures, Numerators, Superscripts, Denominators, Scientific Inferiors, Subscript, Ordinals, Ligatures and Fractions.
Brush Up Font Family 2xOTF $34
Designers: Ricardo Marcin, Erica Jung
- Brush Up is the cool handpainted typeface you are looking for. Swiftly painted on paper and carefully translated into a font, it brings 3 glyphs for each letter and 2 for each number, plus variations for some punctuation marks. The font is nicely programmed to cycle these alternate glyphs when Contextual Alternates engines of applications are turned on. Or, you can always pick up your choices manually through a glyphs palette. Either way it will certainly turn out refreshing!
- Surprisingly versatile, Brush Up is available in two cuts – upright and oblique – and will greatly fit tons of purposes.
- Is it a headline? A small chunk of text? Maybe not that small? Ok, just Brush'em all!
Sanchez, designed by Daniel Hernandez, is a serif typeface belonging to the classification slab serif, or Egyptian, that bears a strong resemblance to the iconic Rockwell, but with rounded edges— offering contrast and balance to the square structure. Sanchez & Sanchez Condensed comprises 12 variants, ranging from extra light to black, each of the same x-height.
OTF | 12 Fonts | JPEG Perview | 4.5 Mb RAR
Macha - A Different Sans Serif Family 8xOTF $40
OTF | WOFF
If R. Crumb met Frank the Bunny for drinks, they’d each order one bourbon, one scotch, and one Wonderland. Very aptly-named font. Go ask Alice. In fact, when the borogoves were done getting mimsy, YWFT Wonderland had ended up with over 1500 letter designs! It’s similar to our handset YWFT Gavin (2010), but injected with two parts of Yout’ Juice. This thing will enliven any billboard, explode any poster, and blow any screen you put it on. Don’t be late, late for this very important date with YWFT Wonderland: the most unorthodox font in the world.
OTF | WOFF
A ragged jagged experiment that’s sure to fit the needs of any mad scientist or extreme skier dude (you know the type).Features two sets of variations: one set on the uppercase keys and a different set on the lowercase keys. Mix and match them for best effect. No twisted or mangled points in this font. All paths guaranteed technically sound.
Analog is a grunge font that features bitmap dot patterns. This font is excellent for posters, album covers, or websites that need a touch of grunge appeal.
TTF | 156 Kb
Hansard is a clean but sketchy font face. It is readable even at a smaller size. The font features 95 glyphs with all web formats included, as well as, demo html/css.
TTF, EOT, OTF, SVG, WOFF, HTML, CSS | 1.01 Mb
OTF | WoFF | 48.3 MB
PF Bague Slab Pro draws its inspiration from early 20th century slabs and was designed as a companion to Bague Sans, a versatile monoline typeface with a distinct and eye-catching personality. Following its predecessor’s design guidelines, it overcomes the monotonous and mechanical rigidity of early geometrics by introducing subtle variations in stroke width and semi-wedge serifs rather than square slabs. These striking serifs, along with a mixture of attractive letterforms, exude a strong, modern and energetic personality at display sizes. On the other hand, at small sizes these distinct characteristics become subtle and the simplistic geometric personality of the typeface comes in place to offer a highly readable text.Bague Slab Pro is a very clean and legible typeface with a warm and well-balanced texture which is ideal for editorial design, branding and corporate identity. This superfamily includes 18 weights from Hairline to Ultra Black with a consistent and well-refined structure. The italics are slightly narrower than the romans with cursive characteristics. Each style consists of 718 glyphs with 13 opentype features and an extended set of characters which supports simultaneously Latin, Cyrillic and Greek.
OTF | WoFF | 44 MB
- Letro’s sturdy, slab serif form and sleek alternates make it perfect for any sort of display, whether it’s professional or personal, casual or serious, big, small, on a computer screen or on paper. Letro does everything: elegant while slightly blocky, stylised while legible, solid but full of finesse, this font isn’t the jack of all trades, it comes close to being the master. Letro comes in two weights, light and regular, with support for a multitude of languages. When you need a font with serifs to get the job done, Letro is your go to type.
OTF | 1.13 MB
Roble Alt is a variation of Roble. It is a Slab Serif Font, from a mix between Andes and Sanchez, following an harmony with both fonts one sans and one serif with a fresh and dynamic result.Roble Alt is a family of 16 display fonts 8 weights plus italics.