- As its name implies, Zing Rust™ adds vital freshness and bold flavor to your ideas. This glorious smorgasbord of handmade grunge fonts includes 4 (four!!) major sub-families: Zing Rust™, Zing Script Rust™, Zing Sans Rust™, and Zing Goodies Rust™. The entire set is customizable with various styles of classic grunge, halftone dots, diagonal line patterns, and shadow layers. Zing Script Rust offers fully functional OpenType features and contextual alternates. Zing Goodies Rust tops it all of with food-related icons, banners, and catchwords for extra impact.
- The variety of carefully handcrafted styles gives you the opportunity to combine a multitude of sans serifs, scripts, icons and ribbons with shadows, rust, halftone dots, lines and so on. Each with many weights, giving you the ultimate tools for your imagination.
- Tomarik is a vibrant hand-drawn type collection and a playful addition to any creative depository. Assembled with the "pick-and-mix" idea in mind, it offers a great variety of flavor and zest.Tomarik features nine distinctive weights and includes OpenType features such as fractions, inferiors and superiors.
- Regular, Circus and Tooled can stand alone, while Highlight and Deco are purely for layering up multicolored gorgeousness. Tusque lends itself to fairy tales, wine labels and boutique logos, and makes some particularly delectable drop caps.Although it’s all caps, the lower case slots are all different from the upper case so you can mix and match to your heart’s content. There are also a bevy of swash alternates and ligatures at your disposal. The contextual alternates feature cleverly substitutes alternate versions of more triangular glyphs like A and V to give a better fit.The ordinal feature changes ‘a’ and ‘o’ to the feminine and masculine ordinals for Spanish etc. but also changes ‘c’ and ‘ac’ to superscript lowercase versions for names like McBride and MacDonald.
Introducing Northline! Carefully crafted font with modern hand drawn feel. Every single letters have been carefully crafted to make your text looks awesome. Northline font can be used for poster, wedding, branding, logo, fashion, apparel, letter, invitation, stationery, etc
CM - The Eolian | Fancy Script 1918627
The Eolian it's handwritten script font. This font a perfect for every project, wedding invitation or your blog. Also with their help, you can create a logo or beautiful frame for your home. Or just use for your small business, book covers, stationery and more.
CM - Mammento 1936882
It's hand lettered brush script font. With this type, you will see a lot of interesting extras. This brush font is ideal for branding and decorate your any project. This font are perfect for wedding menu or travel company branding. Also with their help, you can create a logo or beautiful frame for your home. Or just use for your small business, book covers, stationery, marketing, magazines and more.
Fette Fraktur was issued by the C.E. Weber foundry in Germany in 1875. This is specific Gothic-based lettering suitable for jobs where extreme contrast or specific period should be evoked. Nevertheless, the rendering is sophisticated and offers an historic atmosphere as would be associated with the Black Lettering of the Middle Ages. As the name suggests, Fette Fraktur has a fat, broken appearance. The Fette Fraktur font should be set in sizes over 18pt to ensure better legibility and quality output, due to the high contrast between the very thick and the very thin strokes which have been maximized.
TIMMONS NY has been graciously donated to the BuyFontsSaveLives campaign by designer Matt Willey in honour of his father Nick who was taken by cancer in 2011. This narrow and muscular headline font, designed by Matt with assistance from A2-Type’s Henrik Kubel, was originally conceived for a Jazz FM booklet created by Willey in 2012. Currently working at the New York Times, Willey decided to refresh the typeface and deploy it as the principal headline face in the NYT magazine special edition, ‘Walking New York’, which was published in April 2015 (see spreads below and read more about this special issue here). The font’s robust, angular letterforms made a huge impact on the stark black and white layouts.
TheSerif is part of the Thesis superfamily which Luc(as) de Groot first published in 1994. It was conceived to be the perfect secondary font within the Thesis system, using it for headlines, subheads, pull quotes, etc. TheSerif has also been used successfully as a text font in its own right. TheSerif is a low-contrast typeface – i.e., the differences between thin and thick strokes are not very pronounced. Yet the reference to writing with the broad-nibbed pen is still present, giving the letters a diagonal stress and a forward flow that facilitates reading. The roman letterforms tend to have some characteristics of an italic or written construction. Yet the italic forms themselves are very distinctive: they were not derived from the upright but were individually designed while perfectly complementing the roman forms.
CM - SLIME - OTF Font & PNGs 1937051
SLIME is a colour OTF font. Each letter has been created in 3D then turned into a simple to use font. Just download and start typing in slime green lettering. SLIME is perfect for spooky halloween party invites! Also included in the download is a photoshop document with all 26 characters as individual png layers. The size of the letters in both the font and pngs is roughly 1000px tall including the slime drips. The font is a colour OpenType file which means this font will show up only in apps that are compatible with color bitmap fonts, like Adobe Photoshop CC 2017.0.1 It comes as a special OpenType .otf font file, in which each character is encoded with two image formats: OpenType-SVG and SBIX.
CreativeMarket Coffeelover Script 1980500
Coffeelover - a handmade font consisting of uppercase and lowercase letters, punctuation and numbers. Basic Latin alphabet A-Z.
Inside archive you will find
Coffeelover Font - coffeelover.otf (Open Type Font)
Coffeelover Font - coffeelover.ttf (True Type Font)
Coffeelover Font - webfont
Help file PDF how to install fonts on Mac & Windows
- HotTamale is suitable for display and text. Its large x-height provides excellent legibility at small point sizes. It is bouncy and playful, yet unlike some fonts that are exaggerated or distorted in style, HotTamale is highly refined.Avoid the monotony of repeating glyphs! HotTamale includes OpenType contextual alternates for a random and spontaneous appearance.HotTamale is vivacious, warmhearted, direct, and suitable for packaging, restaurant use, websites, magazines, lively heads, sub-lines, and children’s books.
- This typeface was designed for editorial purposes (text sizes), where the letterforms contain short serifs (more economical).
- This font family contains different weights (from Extra Light until to Extra Bold) to create an simple and sequential typographic hierarchy scale. There are two different weights and options designed specifically for text sizes (Regular and Text).
- The Gazeta design is classical but contain some contemporary details, which are not distractive for reading. It’s simple and clean at small sizes.This font family includes italics, small caps, ligatures, old style and tabular figures.
- Multiple language support, Blackye speaks more than 200 languages. Scripts: Latin basic, West Europe, Central Europa, East Europa, Pan-African, Greek, Cyrillic & Pinyin
- Localizations: Polish kreska; Catalan punt volat; Romanian & Moldavian ‘s’ and ‘t’ with cedilla replacement; Turkish & Azerbaijani dot over ?; Dutch ‘jacute’ replacement, capital sharp s
- Lining, old style & tabular figures
- Case sensitive forms
- Stylistic alternates