- Alternative uninstaller to Windows Add Remove Programs to remove programs completely.
- With Installed Applications module analyze installed programs and create a log that can be used to do a complete uninstall even without the help of provided Add/Remove program.
- With Monitored Applications module it helps to monitor any changes made to your system during the installation of a new application. It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied Add/Remove program which can leave files or changes behind.
Installed Applications module analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes. It is able to uninstall applications even without the help of supplied Add/Remove program. Just select from list the application that you want to uninstall and in a few seconds Total Uninstall will analyze it and will show in a tree view detected files, folders, registry keys and values of that application. You can review the details and remove some of the detected items. Total Uninstall is ready to uninstall the analyzed application. It will use first the supplied Add Remove program and will continue removing remaining items using the log.
Monitored Applications module helps to monitor any changes made to your system during the installation of a new application. It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied Add/Remove program which can leave files or changes behind. Total Uninstall creates a snapshot of your system prior to installing a new application. It then takes an additional snapshot after the installation has completed. It then compares the two snapshots and displays all changes in a graphical tree view, marking all registry values and/or files that have been added, changed or deleted. Total Uninstall saves these changes and if you decide to uninstall the application, it will reverse the changes to the previous state.
Version 5.5.1 ( 17.02.2010 )
! Error processing installations when a MSI installation is corrupted.
* Some translations updated.
* Other fixes and improvements.
Version 5.5.0 ( 27.01.2010 )
* Revised program interface implementation (uses fewer resources, is faster, better integration with the operating system interface).
+ Color schemes for main program interface (Blue, Silver, Black etc).
* System snapshots are saved compressed at 20% from the uncompressed size.
+ New lists for Protected folders and Protected keys to protect the monitored shared locations.
* Several improvements in the installation analyzer.
+ Create the backup for a program.
+ Restore the program from backup.
+ Backup automatically the uninstalled program (optional).
* Revised default program settings.
* Improvements in the uninstall process.
+ Edit action to redo registry change.
* Open action for folders uses the default handler.
* Renaming the monitored program will rename the log file name.
! Specific fixes for Windows 2000.
+ Bulgarian interface translation.
+ Option to auto select all items in "Delete items ?" uninstall dialog.
Disconnecting from Ineta, set, Regan, disable the settings update.
Hide Your IP & Protect Your Privacy!
Get Your 15 Day Free Trial Now.
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.