Year: 2008-2015| Manufacturer: AETUTS + | Website: http://ae.tutsplus.com/
Video: avc1, 1280 x 720, 1.78:1, 25fps, 465kbps | Audio: aac, 44100, 64kbps, 2 channels
- Huge collection of video lessons from the authors AETUTS +. 300 non-professional video tutorial for Adobe After effects 7, CS3, CS4, CS5. In this assembly there are some common lessons in HTML format. Also, some projects there are video tutorials that are available only for VIP users aetuts +. And a few bonus video lessons that are as dosupny only VIP users aetuts +.
Boom Library WW2 Tanks WAV
FANTASTiC | 15 October 2016 | 16.4 GB
400+ files, Unrar 27+ GB of data
- You want a comprehensive, meticulously recorded and edited, high-quality sound effects library of rare WW2 tanks / panzers? Then read on. To deliver the best possible product, we teamed up with Pole Position Productions (PPP) from Sweden. PPP shares the same super-high quality standard as the BOOM Library so we're very proud to present to you the first product of our colaboration.
Typographie: A Manual of Design
English, German, French | Emil Ruder | 2001 | PDF | ISBN: 3721200438 | 275 pages | 115 M
- Emil Ruder's Typography is the timeless textbook from which generations of typographer and graphic designers have learned their fundamentals. Ruder, one of the great twentieth-century typographers was a pioneer who abandoned the conventional rules of his discipline and replaced them with new rules that satisfied the requirements of his new typography. Now in its sixth printing, this book has a hallowed place on the bookshelves of both students and accomplished designers. Dimension: 83/4 x 11 inches, over 500 examples, English, German & French text.
Rockport | Steven Heller, Lita Talarico | 2009 | HQ PDF | ISBN: 1592535488 | 227 pages | 100 Mb
Every great design school in the world is defined, in part, by the work of its students at any given time. The various project challenges given to a class determine the success of a school’s pedagogy, but also the ingenuity of its faculty and students.
Michael Evamy, "Logotype"
2012 | ISBN-10: 1856698947 | 336 pages | PDF | 11 MB
- Logotype is the definitive modern collection of logotypes, monograms and other text-based corporate marks. Featuring more than 1,300 international typographic identities, by around 250 design studios, this is an indispensable handbook for every design studio, providing a valuable resource to draw on in branding and corporate identity projects.
Everything Graphic Designers Need to Know Every Day
ISBN: 1592538517 | 322 pages | 10 Mb
- The Graphic Design Reference & Specification Book should always be next to a designer's computer. Completely practical with only the most needed information, this valuable book provides designers with all the little details that can make or break a design, such as how much space to leave in the gutter when designing barrel folds, how to layout a template for a box, and the ratios of each part, as well as metric conversion charts, standard envelope sizes in the USA, Europe, Canada and Asia, and much more. This hardworking handbook is compact and accessible and is a must-have for any graphic designer
English | 637 pages | ISBN-10: 3822816051 | 54MB
- Covering a vast range of cutting-edge graphics, with politically charged anti-commercial work placed in the same context as Nike's latest ads, this book presents a sweeping look at today's most progressive graphic currents - from signage at packaging to branding and web design.
Package Design Workbook: The Art and Science of Successful Packaging
Rockport | Steven DuPuis, John Silva | 2011 | HQ PDF | ISBN: 1592537081 | 240 pages | 102 Mb
The Art and Science of Successful Packaging
- This new addition to the series will provide readers with a thoughtful packaging primer that covers the challenges of designing packaging for a competitive market in a very hardworking and relevant way. The book will address all aspects of the creative process including choosing a package format, colors and materials, final finishes, and special considerations such as awkward objects and unique display considerations. This book will break down the process of design in a much more comprehensive way than most books on the subject, which just analyze the final designs.
Design: Logo: An Exploration of Marvelous Marks, Insightful Essays, and Revealing Reviews By Von Glitschka
2014 | 272 Pages | ISBN: 159253872X | PDF | 126 MB
- It’s inevitable. At some point in your career as a designer, you’re bound to work on a logo. Design: Logo, the exciting new book in our Design: series, is an inspirational resource created for everyone who works or wants to work on logo design.
Thoughts on Design by Paul Rand and Michael Bierut
English | 2014 | ISBN: 081187544X | 96 pages | PDF + EPUB | 27 + 7 MB
- One of the seminal texts of graphic design, Paul Rand's Thoughts on Design is now back in print for the first time since the 1970s.
Design for Emotion, Trevor van Gorp & Eddie Adams
"Design for Emotion" introduces you to the why, what, when, where and how of designing for emotion. Improve user connection, satisfaction and loyalty by incorporating emotion and personality into your design process. The conscious and unconscious origins of emotions are explained, while real-world examples show how the design you create affects the emotions of your users.
Draw 50 Creepy Crawlies: The Step-by-Step Way to Draw Bugs, Slugs, Spiders, Scorpions, Butterflies, and Many More... by Lee J. Ames and Ray Burns
English | 2013 | ISBN: 0823086143 | ISBN-13: 9780823086146 | 64 pages | EPUB | 31 MB
Draw 50 Creepy Crawlies teaches aspiring artists how to draw with ease by following simple, step-by-step instructions. Celebrated author Lee J. Ames shows you how to draw a swarm of flying and crawling creatures. Here, you'll find dozens of insects and spiders, such as the housefly, firefly, black widow, ladybug, caterpillar, butterfly, and others.
- Targeted at young aspiring artists seeking to develop their technical skills and build a repertoire of subjects, particularly those relating to aircraft.
- Acclaimed author Lee J. Ames shows readers how to draw a range of aircraft with a comprehensive, step-by-step approach. His distinctive drawing method has proven to be successful for children and adults alike over the past 30 years, and has shown artists of the beginner to advanced level, how to draw everything from animals to airplanes. The reissued Draw 50 series puts a fresh spin on an old favorite.
2012 | ISBN: 0823085813 | English | 64 pages | EPUB | 11 MB
Arabians, Pintos, Morgans and Clydesdales: jumping, bucking, rearing, grazing and kicking – all are in this collection of 50 drawings.
Draw 50 Monsters: The Step-by-Step Way to Draw Creeps, Superheroes, Demons, Dragons, Nerds, Ghouls, Giants, Vampires, Zombies, and Other Scary Creatures by Lee J. Ames
2012 | ISBN: 0823085848 | English | 64 pages | EPUB | 28.40 MB
Lee Ames has come up with 50 creepy creatures that young people can learn to draw.
Lee J. Ames, "Draw 50 Dogs: The Step-by-Step Way to Draw Beagles,
German Shepherds, Collies, Golden Retrievers, Yorkies, Pugs,
Malamutes, and Many More…"
ISBN: 082308583X | 2012 | EPUB | 64 pages | 17 MB
Draw 50 Flowers, Trees, and Other Plants: The Step-by-Step Way to Draw Orchids, Weeping Willows, Prickly Pears, Pineapples, and Many More... by Lee J. Ames and P. Lee Ames
English | 2012 | ISBN: 0823085791 | ISBN-13: 9780823085798 | 64 pages | EPUB | 26 MB
Targeted at young aspiring artists seeking to develop their technical skill and build a repertoire of subjects, especially those in nature.
Acclaimed author Lee J. Ames shows readers how to draw dozens of plants with a comprehensive, step-by-step approach.