PSD | 1275x1875 PIX | 30.9 MB
The nuts and bolts of effective logo design.
Rockport | Capsule | 2007 | HQ PDF | ISBN: 1592533418 | 205 pages | 100 Mb
- The design bar is at an all time high for those brave enough to participate in the industry. Today's designers must be clear on all the steps necessary to create work that stands out in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Unfortunately, most design books only focus on type, color, and layout issues. The Design Matters series takes a more in-depth approach, allowing designers to learn not only how to create work that is aesthetically appealing, but that is also strategy-driven and smart.
Maura Keller, Michelle Taute, Capsule, "Design Matters: An Essential Primer - Brochures, Logos, Packaging, Portfolios"
English | ISBN: 1592537383 | 2011 | PDF | 448 pages | 51 MB
- The design bar is at an all-time high for those brave enough to participate in the industry. Today's designers must be clear on all the steps necessary to create work that stands out in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Unfortunately, most design books only focus on type, color, and layout issues. The Design Matters series takes a more in-depth approach, allowing designers to learn not only how to create work that is aesthetically appealing, but also strategy-driven and smart.
Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative by Austin Kleon
English | 2012 | ISBN: 0761169253, 0606368868 | 160 pages | PDF | 6,5 MB
You don’t need to be a genius, you just need to be yourself. That’s the message from Austin Kleon, a young writer and artist who knows that creativity is everywhere, creativity is for everyone. A manifesto for the digital age, Steal Like an Artist is a guide whose positive message, graphic look and illustrations, exercises, and examples will put readers directly in touch with their artistic side.
Dorothea Eimert, "Art of the 20th Century"
ISBN: 1781602352 | 2014 | PDF | 544 pages | 108 MB
The 20th century was a revolutionary period in art history. In the span of a few short years, Modernism exploded into being, disrupting centuries of classical figurative tradition to create something entirely new.
Great Book of Celtic Patterns: The Ultimate Design Sourcebook for Artists and Crafters
Fox Chapel Publishing | English | 2007 | PDF | ISBN 10: 156523314X | 192 pages | 25 Mb
- Calling on geometric forms found in Celtic monuments and manuscripts, this crafter’s companion presents basic design principles and step-by-step instructions for plotting out and drawing lines, twists, braids, and knots in the ancient Irish tradition. With lessons that can be applied to a multitude of arts and crafts—from needlework and woodworking to decorative painting—this instructional guide unravels the secrets to creating intricate Celtic knot work. Offering increasingly intricate designs with the addition of lines and new textures, artisans of any skill level will revel in the endless archive of original patterns provided in this sourcebook.
- A beautiful and realistic logo mock-up is the key to success with the customer. Now you can easily present an elegant view of your text or logo project with our 3D realistic PSD mockup. The template will be perfect for any project related with business and office.
DVDRip | AVI | English | Run time: ~ 83 min | 700 Mb
- This is a unique training program, paid tribute to an exciting feminine curves, positive positioning, and playful spirit of two great stars pinapa and burlesque Go-Go Amy and Bettina May. Charming image in the style of pinap now two steps away from any woman who is willing to spend a few minutes to review and implement instructions for makeup and styling. If you quote our instructors: "Pinap-posing a very positive experience. Do not glamorous age, height or size. All you need - is a positive attitude and a little glitter."So, go ahead, add your positive image of sensual vintage perfume or take pinap adopted to create an evening of style!
A Graphic Style Manual for Understanding How Typography Affects Design
- Explore the fundamentals of typography with this practical new guide. An instructional reader rather than historical survey, Design Elements: Typography Fundamentals uses well-founded, guiding principles to teach the language of type and how to use it capably. Designers are left with a solid ground on which to design with type. Limitless potential for meaningful and creative communication exists—this is the field guide for the journey!
Typography Essentials: 100 Design Principles for Working with Type
Rockport | Ina Saltz | 2009 | HQ PDF | ISBN: 1592535232 | 209 pages | 110 Mb
- A deep understanding of letterforms and knowledge of their effective use can only be obtained with constant observation and experimentation; it evolves over a lifetime of design practice and study. This comprehensive guide is intended to advance the progress of designers seeking to deepen their typographic expertise. Typography Essentials is a practical, hands-on resource to distill, organize, and compartmentalize—but not to oversimplify—the many complex issues surrounding the effective use of typography. It is for designers of every medium in which type plays a major role, and is organized and designed to make the process enjoyable and entertaining, as well as instructional.
- This book is divided into four easy-to-use sections: The Letter, The Word, The Paragraph, and The Page. Each of the 100 principles has an explanation and examples representing the principle in action.
- This book is the fourth book in the Essential series following Layout Essentials, Typography Essentials, and Packaging Essentials. It outlines and demonstrates basic logo and branding design guidelines and rules through 100 principles including the elements of a successful graphic identity, identity programs and brand identity, and all the various strategies and elements involved.
- Adhering to certain layout and grids standards and principles is important for any job from brochures, to annual reports, to posters, to websites, to publications. However, knowing how to bend the rules and make certain grids work for the job at hand takes skill.
- This book outlines and demonstrates basic layout/grid guidelines and rules through 100 entries including choosing a typeface, striving for rhythm and balance with type, combining typefaces, using special characters and kerning and legibility. These essentials of grid design are critical to the success of any job.
- This book outlines and demonstrates basic package design guidelines and rules through 100 principles in the areas of research, planning, and execution. This book is a quick reference and primer on package design, and the principles that make design projects successful. Highly visual and appealing to beginning designers, students, and working designers as a resource. The content helps to establish the rules and guides designers in knowing when and where to bend them. Visual examples demonstrate each principle so readers can see the principle at work in applied design.