- Developed from condensed sans-serif designs of the 90’s to 00’s, Morl brings together the distinctive features of that time but presented in a simpler design. Its potential is increased with Original, Sans, and Rounded options which offer varied moods. Suitable for publications, web and product designs, Morl can fit either headlines or body. It’s also effectively supported in various devices. The family comes in 10 weights, making it available to use for your required tasks in 60 styles.
- Genua Sans, a modern font family, consists of 7 weights (Thin, Extra Light, Light, Book, Regular, Medium, Bold) and Italic for each format. The font family “Genua Sans” was named after the beautiful Genoa city, located in the Gulf of Genoa in front of the Ligurian Sea in Italy.
- Genua Sans is the perfect font family for text, headlines, corporate design, communication design, graphic design, branding, packaging, publishing and web use. The each font contains a set of 1.040 characters - supporting 212 different languages. The Genua Sans have 22 OpenType Futures and include a large number of stylistic alternate characters.
- Lisboa Sans is a humanist sans-serif font family, which lacks the hook-head terminals and the letterforms are more simple, but its structure and proportions are the same than Lisboa.
- The simplicity of the sans weight created very strong readability at small sizes. The ample x-height and the openness of the letterforms make this face very legible at small sizes.
- After ten years from the first version publication, this new version (0.2) is available with Latin (Western and Central Europe) Cyrillic and Greek alphabets. It was selected as one of “Our Favorite Fonts” from (Typographica) 2005.
- Pressio is a study in doing things backward. We began with the weight that’s usually drawn last: the ultra-compressed black. This was squashed down vertically in increments to make the compressed, condensed, and regular widths, then hollowed like a dugout canoe to produce the lighter weights. The narrower bold cuts are inspired by the great mid-century skyline sanses. The widest cuts are stark, idiosyncratic, and intense. In between, 20 styles in five weights and four widths provide a broad range of expression. Forms are strict and modular. X-height is high. Curves are subtly superelliptical, and square counters add crispness. For those who prefer it, a set of stylistic alternates is available to round some of the unexpectedly sharp corners of letters like S, s, and a. Case-sensitive punctuation and delimiters are included, and a full range of diacritics provides support for over 130 languages.
- 2 font files: Kind Letters Script & Kind Letters Sans (OTF) + Webfont files
- Full upper and lowercase
- Numerals and Punctuation
- Accents (Multi-lingual support)
- Double Letter Ligatures (Script & Sans)
CreativeMarket UrbanCase 1946680
URBAN CASE inspiration from the Urban People, Simple, Elegant, Classy, have a great different Style.
great for your Logos, signature, promotion media, etc.
unique glyph and deep touch
inumoccatype illustration and typo Studio
CM - Rather Pale Script, Logos & Clipart 1921642
Rather Pale Script is an absolutely gorgeous and elegant smooth calligraphy style font that was originally hand written with a real nib and ink and then carefully digitised and cleaned. I have really enjoyed the process of creating it and hope it will bring something special to the projects that it will be used for! This flowing and breathing script will be perfect for many design projects like logos, branding, wedding and event stationery, posters, cards, social media overlays and so on! Rather Pale Script has an extended language support, it covers Western European, Central European and South Eastern European languages. Rather Pale Clipart has adorable cute 62 leaf branches that can be accessed by typing A-Z, a-b and 0-9! And as I mentioned above, I've included eps. and png. files too.
Fontbundles - Sarcastic Typeface 16685
Sarcastic is a font display is made by hand, inspired by classic posters.Sarcastic comes with uppercase, lowercase, numerals, punctuations and so many variations on each characters include opentype alternates, common ligatures and also additional swash to let you customise your designs. Perfect to use for Logotype, Letterhead, Poster, Apparel Design, Label and etc.Also supported PUA encoded. Simply copy and paste the alternate characters using the Character Map (Windows), Font Book (Mac) or a software program such as PopChar (for Windows and Mac).
Designed at Poligraphmash circa 1940. Based on Latinskaya of the H. Berthold (St.Petersburg, 1901), Cyrillic version of Lateinisch of H.Berthold (Berlin, 1899). This digital version developed at ParaGraph in 1996 by Lyubov Kuznetsova. The favorite text typeface of Soviet typography.
CM - Asman Script (New) 1940023
Thanks for checking out Asman script! A fabulously fun yet elegant script font with tons of energy, allowing you to create beautiful hand-made typography in an instant. With extra bouncy curves & loops, Asman Script is guaranteed to make your text stand out - perfect for logos, printed quotes, invitations, cards, product packaging, headers and whatever your imagination holds. What's really awesome is that Asman Script comes with a complete set of lowercase alternates, which allows you to create even more authentic custom-feel text. really unique and elegant finishing touches to your script text.
CM - Trendy Script Font Duo 1937067
Cool creative style font duo for your new projects. First font is modern, thin & unique style handwritten script font with multi language support and lot of stylistic alternates + swash font. Second font is bold display font with regular & grunge version (without multi language support).
CM - Montharo Typeface + Extras 1938238
Introducing, Montharo Typeface. A font family which has 5 font version. The character of the rough edge, inky, round and stamp verison. Everything version is suitable for vintage & retro feel. What will you get: -Montharo Regular -Montharo Round -Montharo Stamp -Montharo Edge -Montharo Inky. Features: -Uppercase -Lowercase -Numerals & Punctuations -Ligatures, stylistic alternate -Multilanguage -Perfect for logotype, headline, apparel, poster with vintage feels.