- Procreate 4 (some of the brushes will NOT work properly in Procreate 3)
- iPad Pro
- Apple Pencil or other pressure-sensitive stylus
- Dry Brush
- Shadow Brush
- Shadow Rough
- Shadow Round
- Smooth and Thin
- Watercolour Lettering Thick + Thin versions
- Wet Ink
- Download .zip files to your computer and unzip them.
- Place the unzipped .brush files in iCloud. On your iPad, navigate to iCloud where the .brush files are located.
- Tap on the .brush file and tap the share button in the right hand corner.
- Choose "Copy to Procreate"
- Check that the brush has imported to Procreate. You might have to scroll through your brush sets to find it.
CM - 5 Chalk Lettering Procreate Brushes 1923481
I have always loved chalkboard lettering. And the iPad Pro and Procreate app has made it all the easier (and less messy) to try out this trend yourself! This set comes with everything you need to create realistic chalkboard drawings and lettering. It comes with three lettering brushes and two shading brushes that can be used to create background textures. Get ready to suddenly have a greater desire to whip up a chalk board cafe menu, or write your name over and over with these wonderfully realistic brushes! These brushes are only compatible with the Procreate app on the Apple iPad Pro. They do not work in Photoshop or any other program or app. Happy chalking!
• OTM Chalk Liner – Create line drawings or sketch out your ideas with this thin rough chalk brush
• OTM Chalk One – This brush is great for lettering, but turn it on it's side and it also makes a nice shading brush for filling areas in. Remember to turn up "streamline" for smoother lettering.
• OTM Chalk Two – With a nice chalky texture, you will want to use this brush for all your lettering and drawing needs! Remember to turn up "streamline" for smoother lettering.
• OTM Texture One – This brush creates a lovely subtle texture that mimics a primed chalk board
• OTM Texture Two – With a heavier texture, this brush is great for filing in large areas or for a more aggressively primed chalkboard.
- 1 .abr file with all brushes, that you can load to your brush palette in Adobe Photoshop software. You can play with colors, opacity and all other brush settings to get watercolor effects you need.
- 1 .psd file with 5 high resolution brown watercolor backgrounds.
- 1 .psd file with 5 high resolution blue watercolor backgrounds.
- 1 .psd file with 6 different watercolor artistic patches in squared shapes
- 1 .jpg file with high quality clean white watercolor paper texture 4926x3284 dpi resolution.
- And of course one .psd file with all brushes together as raster objects separated by layers.
GraphicRiver - 56 Pro Shadows 7712788
Layered PSD, Transparent PNG, Photoshop ABR | Adobe CS | 183 MB
- 56 Pro Shadows is a pack of High Resolution Shadows, perfect to enhance your works and show them with an elegant presentation. For your convenience, all PNG’s have been created in high resolution (up to 6000 px and 300 dpi) to let you resize each shadow without losing quality and making them perfect for both, Print and Web purposes.
CM - Galaxy Brushes for Procreate 1817942
The Procreate App, the iPad Pro and the Apple Pencil (or comparable pressure-sensitive stylus) are REQUIRED in order to use this brushes. They won't work with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or any other software than Procreate App for iPad Pro.
• 34 galaxy brushes - see here: http://bit.ly/Procreate-Galaxy
• 2 useful brushes for easy erase and smudge
• a detailed installation guide as PDF